PIPE RELINING SERVICES
1. Located the section of piping causing drain malfunction by talking to the customer.
2. Perform a CCTV drain inspection to identify the location of the piping.
3. Discuss with owner options on repair.
4. Clean the section of pipe using drain cleaning equipment and a high-pressure Hydro-Jet.
5. Roughen or mechanically etch the internal surface of the existing piping using sanding discs of a wire brush.
6. Flush to remove any debris.
7. Perform a secondary CCTV drain inspection to inspect the section be relined.
8. Insert the section of liner/felt into the section of piping to be patched.
9. Perform a third CCTV drain inspection to ensure that the liner/felt is located in the correct position and also installed correctly.
10. Reinstate the laterals by opening to the full internal diameter of the lateral, alternatively install one piece lateral junction liner.
11. Perform a fourth CCTV drain inspection to confirm the integrity of the renovated pipe and also a satisfactory outcome of the condition of all laterals.
12. Perform hydristatic testing of the section of piping renovated/relined.
EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE
“Our coffee machine had a blocked hose so we called Will who arrived when he said he would. He was prompt, efficient and friendly. He was reasonably priced and did a great job. Would 100% recommend and will be calling him every time we have a problem.”
– Stephanie Wilson
PLUMBER SPECIALS - DEALS & COUPONS
We love looking after our customers on quality work and on price!
90% of customers love us
Get a Quote Online