As most of you would already be aware, on Sunday 22 March 2020 an Australian Government announcement was made that “non-essential” businesses and services across the country would be forced to shut, or change operations, from midday yesterday to slow down the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). As our business is considered an “essential service”, please rest assured that we are open and operating 24/7 as usual.
In line with recent government advice, we are putting extra measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and broader community. As such, Will’s Plumbing have put the following measures in place:
- Increase handwashing practices, use of hand sanitisers and disposable safety equipment such as gloves
- Maintain personal space of 1.5 meters distance where possible and refrain from shaking hands etc.
- Ensure cleaning and safe hygiene practices are adhered to within your home or business
- Closely monitor staff to ensure those who are feeling unwell do not come to work
- Continue to be updated by trade industries and government authorities
Will’s Plumbing is committed to ensuring not only your health but the health of the community by helping to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. We ask customer respect these measures which have been put in place.
Please let us know if you are presenting with symptoms and, if possible, please maintain distance or ensure you are not onsite when we attend to your plumbing needs.
We thank you for your cooperation and wish everyone good health during this time.